****NO WAGONS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO VENUE IN 2023****
Big League Dreams – Cathedral City, California
33-700 Date Palm Dr.
Cathedral City, CA 92234
Parking for Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic 2023
There is a parking lot at the front entrance of the park. The cost is $20 per car. There is NO in and out privileges.
Handicap parking: there are 7 spaces reserved for handicap parking. There is also the ability to drive in and drop off at the front gate.
Big League Dreams uses stadium-style seating for all of its replica fields. Each field has approximately 200 seats; all of which offer a perfect view! So whether you are watching the game from the Stadium Club restaurant or from one of our stadium seats, you will be sure to catch all of the action in comfort!!
Big League Dreams has playground equipment conveniently located next to the Stadium Club Restaurant and replica fields and is protected by netting from foul balls. It’s a great place for the little ones to entertain themselves so mom and dad can enjoy watching or playing a game!
Our Stadium Club restaurant offers a wide variety of food and beverages that you can enjoy before, during or after your game. We have everything from burgers and dogs, to sandwiches and salads; with all sorts of tasty beverages! The Stadium Club offers the perfect view of all three replica stadiums, has 12 televisions to watch your favorite sporting event, and also has an arcade to keep the kids (and adults!) occupied.
• If you leave the park, and plan to return the same day, please get a hand stamp for re-entry.
• NO FOOD, BEVERAGES, or ICE CHESTS/COOLERS may be brought into the park.
• Overnight Recreation Vehicle parking is NOT allowed at any Big League Dreams Facility.
• Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted to be consumed in the parking lot area at any time.
• Big League Dreams Sports Parks takes concussion awareness seriously. Please take a moment to review our Concussion Awareness and Safety Recognition Fact Sheet.
Big League Dreams Sports Parks are privately operated. No government agencies are involved in the operations.
As a private facility, some things will be different from what you are used to. The policies that need to be enforced enable us to offer a sports experience that is unmatched anywhere! Without strictly enforcing these polices, this park could not exist.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your visit to Big League Dreams Sports Parks!